ONE MOMENT PLEASE
This channel should be available shortly
Ref code: S0a00
If you happen to be a client of Comcast Cable, than sometimes you must have come across the above quoted error message with the reference code S0a00. Just follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue yourself.
Note: Before you try this solution make sure that the Comcast connection has not been disconnected accidentally and also confirm that your cable bill for Comcast has been paid, because this error might show up if your bill is not paid.
Reset the Comcast cable box
- First unplug the adapter and then wait for 1-2 minutes
- After that plug-in the adapter back again and start up the box
- This should most of the times fix the s0a00 error
Check the coaxial cable
- Power off your setup box
- Remove the coaxial cable from the cable box
- Make sure that the coaxial cable is fitted tightly and correctly to the wall
- Unscrew your coaxial cable and than screw it again and then plug it back into the HD box
- Check if the issue is resolved
Contact Comcast customer care
- If the above steps dont work than you will have to contact the costomer support.
- You can call at 1-800-COMCAST.
- You can also check for support here through their website.